Study Buddy Looking for a daily study buddy

allpleiadians

An ENFP
Study Buddy
Hi, maybe I can be your study buddy and I also need supportive zone while study. We can discuss or even small talk. Gladly to wait for your reply :))

Anest

Group Manager
Helloo, we can study together with pleasure :) i think I’ll begin studying in 30 min, wanna join?^^

Melody_

Helloo, I have exams in june and I have to study for it. However, I can't stay motivated and concentrated while being alone. I really need someone to study with. My timezone is +2, If you want to join me someday, message me :) We can chat during break times too^^
Hey! Are you studying today? If you're interested in studying with me, i'd love to :)

Anest

Group Manager
Oh i guess you're using google meet or smth like that. I've never used it and idk how to use it. Could you arrange a meeting on Zoom or Skype?
probably google meet, you just have to click on it, I'll send it to you soon :)

Melody_

It does :( Its the feeling of being watched that motivates me and I dont really get motivated or comfortable when there are too many people. Also google meet didnt work for me. As soon as I opened it, there was a very irritating white noice. I hope you'll study well tho :))