Study Buddy Looking for a daily study buddy - long hours

Gluconeogenesis

Study Buddy
Hi,
My time zone is GMT or UTC +0

I’m looking for a study partner who is willing to study long hours (around 9 hours) every day so we can get a lot done in a day and be productive.

I prefer studying at anytime that is later than 6/8am and would like to study on zoom where we talk only in breaks but muted during study sessions using the pomodoro method. I’m open to any suggestions and schedules.

Last edited:

aylin.makaw

Hi! I think that suits me as well. I am in Italy and my time is GMT+1. Now I will stay 1 week in isolation because of covid. And I'd like to be productive. After that, I also would like to have a study buddy. I am free most of the times in the day to study, occasionally I have some zoom meetings. Hope we stay in touch.

Bull's eye

MSc Applied Neuroscience candidate
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi, I'm interested. I study neuroscience at MSc level.
I may not be able to sit 9 hr straight cause I have a spine injury, but otherwise I'm determined... Let me know

Shubhamgg

Study Buddy
Hi,

I’m looking for a study partner who is willing to study long hours (around 9 hours) every day so we can get a lot done in a day and be productive.

I prefer studying at anytime that is later than 6/8am and would like to study on zoom where we talk only in breaks but muted during study sessions using the pomodoro method. I’m open to any suggestions and schedules.
yea sure

waseem6589

Hi,

im preparing for my upcoming exams in may im a medicine student we can study for 10-12 hours daily if you are comfortable. im good with any time.I only need someone who can study with me