Study Buddy Looking for a daily female friend as a study partner (no video calls)

D

Deleted member 59907

May Peace be with everyone !

Let me introduce myself : My name is Sarah, I am a 4th year medical student from Belgium.
I am looking for a daily female friend as a study partner, from or near my time zone (GMT+1). Someone who will be a good company for me and a good motivation and push to achieve my academic and learning goals.
I prefer someone in Med School as well because we have similar goals so it will be easier to motivate and advice each other.
More than a medical student, I would like someone serious and ambitious as I am myself this way.

I am someone who dislike virtual meetings so I am not for video calls, rather I have a better approach to study with someone.

I am looking for a girl with whom I can connect everyday through a messanging app. We have our own study schedule and respect each other rest time etc. The only thing is we share our daily/weekly todo list and we make updates about our achievement through out the day, week. For example every sunday night I will put my general goal for the next week and specific goals for monday. And I will do that for everyday night in the week for the next day with the goal of completing my general week goals. My everyday todolist is just a more specific, milestones tasks to achieve a greater goal. And so, adding the fact that I will update my ckecklist with the tasks done/undone until that moment, I will also share my achievement : I woke up at this time, have done this task quickly, if I didn't finish all the task of the day I explain why and the solutions I come up with to be better next time, The time I stop studying, what I feel good about, what I don't feel good about and why, etc. In brief it's more like a bullet journal that we share with the other. And the fact that we see each others achievements, I feel like it's a push for the other to do more as well "If she can do it, why not me?". Without that being through meetings, video calls and so one. I think we can be our own manager, we just sometimes need to see others achievement in the same path so that we can also not give up and push further to achieve our ultimate goals. And of course, other than that, we can also ask advice from one another. Maybe the other person have better experiences in something and might be a help in similar situations we encounter. I think this way, we can build a great relaionship through studying!

Thanks for reading me ! Hope to find someone soon God willing :D