Study Buddy Let's help eachother :D

Syreen

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Sirine from Algeria, a desperate medical student who's in need of motivation. I'm struggling so hard with my short attention span, i can't even study for 5 minutes without getting distracted; and I was hoping i could find someone to study with me so we can motivate eachother and help eachother focus on our tasks and study for hours. It doesn't matter what subjects you're studying, hmu :D

Itsiliaa

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Sirine from Algeria, a desperate medical student who's in need of motivation. I'm struggling so hard with my short attention span, i can't even study for 5 minutes without getting distracted; and I was hoping i could find someone to study with me so we can motivate eachother and help eachother focus on our tasks and study for hours. It doesn't matter what subjects you're studying, hmu :D
Wanna be my study buddy

Aceil…dimmy

Group Manager
Wanna be my study buddy
HI....i am so excited
my name is alice and I live in Germany...i also take IBO and cant seem to find motivation to study...my time is UTC+1 but have no I idea what it stands for but who cares just hope to find a good bud to study with
I don't care what subjects it is...i just want someone to study with please just any time
I get distracted easily and I am freeking out..so HMU...puliisuuuuuu