Study Buddy Let's be study buddies

Guoda

Study Buddy
Hey there, I've been doing pretty well with my studies, but having a friend to study with would be way more fun :) I'm studying music production, so I'm not really looking for anybody in the same field hahah. Rather I'm looking for similar time schedules. I'd prefer to have a call on discord when studying. Let me know if you would be interested!

Sara37

Hey there, I've been doing pretty well with my studies, but having a friend to study with would be way more fun :) I'm studying music production, so I'm not really looking for anybody in the same field hahah. Rather I'm looking for similar time schedules. I'd prefer to have a call on discord when studying. Let me know if you would be interested!
Hi,

I am Sara, a Computer sciences student, looking for a female study buddy. The major does not matter. I just want somebody who I talk with daily to exchange our daily plans and then check at the end of the day
Please DM me on Twitter if you are interested https://twitter.com/AljubranSara

See you soon

Sara :)

Mo_Khaled21

Study Buddy
I am interesting if you want to study with me