Study Buddy Interested in teaching, studying and talking about Computer Science

nisharmiya

Computer Science Major
I would like to introduce myself as a person with good hand with computer science, computer programming and machine learning. Interested in teaching computer programming to anyone so that I myself can build confidence teaching. Sophomore at Northern Kentucky University, United States. From Nepal but currently in US for further studies. Anyone is welcome.

Richeal03

Study Buddy
I would like to introduce myself as a person with good hand with computer science, computer programming and machine learning. Interested in teaching computer programming to anyone so that I myself can build confidence teaching. Sophomore at Northern Kentucky University, United States. From Nepal but currently in US for further studies. Anyone is welcome.
Hey. If it’s cool I’d like for you to teach me programming. Thanks

vSam.m

Wannabe nerd.
Study Buddy
Hi, I would like to be put on your growing roster of students, I am just getting started and your help can really enhance my learning experience. Thanks.

Mimy

Study Buddy
Hey. if its fine l'd like for you to teach me programming. Thanks memory.....