Study Buddy Im looking for a Study Buddy (preferd to be female)

Fatma Ezhra Ali

I'm looking for a study buddy to help me keep motivated and concentrate on my studies but also have fun. I have my final exams coming soon so I'm trying really hard to keep concentrated but it's hard because there are so many distractions when you're doing E-Learning.
More Information:
I am in Year 7
I struggle in Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
My time zone is UTC+3 (I believe)
I prefer to use Zoom
I speak English and can speak Arabic
You would act as a best friend to me

noora

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Fatma, you can join my female only study group if you wish, just send me a direct message if you do

Ashu07

Hey.. I am working professional. Looking for buddy. Let me know if you are interested.
I'm looking for a study buddy to help me keep motivated and concentrate on my studies but also have fun. I have my final exams coming soon so I'm trying really hard to keep concentrated but it's hard because there are so many distractions when you're doing E-Learning.
More Information:
I am in Year 7
I struggle in Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
My time zone is UTC+3 (I believe)
I prefer to use Zoom
I speak English and can speak Arabic
You would act as a best friend to me

studybuddy27

hey:) i would love to be your study buddy
Study Buddy
Hi Fatma i would love to be your study buddy I can also speak english and arabic I am from Algeria so i hope you want to be my study buddy too

goof

CSIR NET Life Sciences Aspirant from India.
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey Fatima , This is Alina from India. I can help you with Biology. Feel free to revert back if you are interested.

noora

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi Fatma i would love to be your study buddy I can also speak english and arabic I am from Algeria so i hope you want to be my study buddy too
you can also join my study group if you wish, there are a few arabs there and you can all help eachother and study together