I'd like to find a site to list all the MOOC I've completed

PERCE-NEIGE

MOOC addict - Eager to learn anything
Study Buddy
Hi.
1/How to add a MOOC on MOOC lab? (as a user)

2/I'd like to find a site to list all the MOOC I've completed (as a list or as certificates). I've found many MOOC agregator, but none allows to add MOOCs that are not in their database.
Same thing for the MOOC with an education path.

Thanks.

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Hi.
1/How to add a MOOC on MOOC lab? (as a user)

2/I'd like to find a site to list all the MOOC I've completed (as a list or as certificates). I've found many MOOC agregator, but none allows to add MOOCs that are not in their database.
Same thing for the MOOC with an education path.

Thanks.
I'm afraid there isn't currently a functionality on MoocLab for you to showcase your learning. There are however some digital portfolio sites allowing you to do this: Pathbrite Portfolios - Show What You Know & The Lifelong Learning Platform
You can also add your certificates to your LinkedIn profile: Guide - How to add or change a certificate on LinkedIn

Hope that helps :)

Upvote 0

MDH

Degreed is a site that lets you collect and share everything you've learned in one place.

Upvote 0