How can I download paid Udemy videos for free?

Quora Feeds

Kevin R. Flint

Shikhar hit it right on the money. Almost all torrent sites have them for free. However, being an instructor myself I would highly recommend not doing it and here is why.
1. It takes a ton of work to put these courses together
2. Udemy has an amazing format that keeps track of where you are in the course, has free forums, etc.
3. Knowing that Udemy has such a great platform you can almost always get a course for a huge discount. That alone helps the instructors out a ton and also gives you the awesome Udemy platform.

On our course we offer live help and tutoring, if you don't purchase it through Udemy then you don't get that and it is extremely valuable to you for a simple price.

So yes you can't get them from torrent sites but it is worth the few dollars you will spend with a coupon to gain the help from the teacher, platform and help the community stay alive.

Wish you the best in whichever route you take and let me know if I can help in any way.

Kevin Flint is a veteran marketer, mentor, programmer and coach with a top-selling iOS Course to help people become professional iOS developers:

iOS 9 and Swift 2: From Beginner to Paid Professional

Kevin Flint (@kflint2) | Twitter

See Questions On Quora

Continue reading...