Study Buddy Hi would you like to learn with me ?

_Dragon.Samurai

Hi, I'm Ananthu from India, Would you like to study with me ? I mostly learn alone which was kinda boring and tiring, so I'm also looking for a partner to learn with me, to push to the edge of learning and telling me to study, Without that kinda push I will be like wasting my time playing games and stuffs, so if i have someone there to learn with me I believe I won't waste my time like doing unwanted stuff . I'm down to learn anything . Would you like to be interested? Please let me know Thank you

With best regards,
Ananthu

prash

software engineer
Hi, I'm Ananthu from India, Would you like to study with me ? I mostly learn alone which was kinda boring and tiring, so I'm also looking for a partner to learn with me, to push to the edge of learning and telling me to study, Without that kinda push I will be like wasting my time playing games and stuffs, so if i have someone there to learn with me I believe I won't waste my time like doing unwanted stuff . I'm down to learn anything . Would you like to be interested? Please let me know Thank you

With best regards,
Ananthu
still open for this offer ?