Study Buddy Hi, looking for a medicine study buddy

jayexilarch

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi im at second year of medicine ( im at 3rd year of laws as well) i mainly need a study buddy who i can share knowledge with, and can easily talk in our breaks about interesting things outside the med sphere but still productive such as philosophy, history, sociology or even art, im not really into procrastinate so i don't have social media outside communicate purpose, my final goal is do the Fachsprache (FSP) and the (KP) Kenntnisprüfung so im learning german for this sake, i domain spanish and english so we can communicate.

JJ11

Hi im at second year of medicine ( im at 3rd year of laws as well) i mainly need a study buddy who i can share knowledge with, and can easily talk in our breaks about interesting things outside the med sphere but still productive such as philosophy, history, sociology or even art, im not really into procrastinate so i don't have social media outside communicate purpose, my final goal is do the Fachsprache (FSP) and the (KP) Kenntnisprüfung so im learning german for this sake, i domain spanish and english so we can communicate.
Hi I require study buddy for upcoming anatomy exams actively testing each other , let me know if interested thx.

Nimue

Study Buddy
Study Buddy
Hi I want study buddy for my upcoming masters and let me know if you are interested . Thankyou

Malech

Hi I require study buddy for upcoming anatomy exams actively testing each other , let me know if interested thx.
I've passed anatomy and physiology. But I'll like to join you. To keep the knowledge relatively fresh, bcus I'll likely need it for USMLE prep sometime. Let me know if you can deal with that and how you wish to proceed.

JJ11

I've passed anatomy and physiology. But I'll like to join you. To keep the knowledge relatively fresh, bcus I'll likely need it for USMLE prep sometime. Let me know if you can deal with that and how you wish to proceed.
Yeah would like to study will pm you !

Amila

Study Buddy
Hey I also have anatomy exams kindly send me a private message.

Last edited by a moderator:

VIVIANMN

Please, I can be your study buddy.

Amila

Study Buddy
Heey kindly dm send me an your number

Last edited by a moderator: