Study Buddy hi Adam here, would study buddy, please ty!

ACafe4

Hi,

My name is Adam and I live quite close to NYC, so EST (-5 GMT). I am currently unemployed losing my job due to covid.

I am in my 30's and live in apartment overlooking the Hudson River with my parrot, Philip.

I received a AAS in cybersecurity last December, 2019, and need to study for a COMPTia Network Security Plus certification.

I need the motivation of working with another person which will help me be accountable.

What am I looking for in a study buddy? Looking for someone that wants to study ~4 hours a day or so. Whatever hour fits you best because as I said before, I am currently unemployed. I am looking for someone with a decent webcam so we can see each other and quitely study together. Not looking for someone who frequently gets up, needs to eat, takes naps. It doesn't matter to me what subject you are studying for.

So, yea. That's it. Hope we can set something up.

Thank you!

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

Samyolo20

Hi,

My name is Adam and I live quite close to NYC, so EST (-5 GMT). I am currently unemployed losing my job due to covid.

I am in my 30's and live in apartment overlooking the Hudson River with my parrot, Philip.

I received a AAS in cybersecurity last December, 2019, and need to study for a COMPTia Network Security Plus certification.

I need the motivation of working with another person which will help me be accountable.

What am I looking for in a study buddy? Looking for someone that wants to study ~4 hours a day or so. Whatever hour fits you best because as I said before, I am currently unemployed. I am looking for someone with a decent webcam so we can see each other and quitely study together. Not looking for someone who frequently gets up, needs to eat, takes naps. It doesn't matter to me what subject you are studying for.

So, yea. That's it. Hope we can set something up.

Thank you!

Adam
Hii. I'm down for it. Do u have a link?