Study Buddy Hey require a study partner for neet 2024 ...telegram is swara ...no profile pic ...text me if you are serious and preferably a female

neet study

Hey require a study partner for neet 2024 ...telegram is swara ( no profile pic) .... text me if you are serious and preferably a female

Ashmith

Hey require a study partner for neet 2024 ...telegram is swara ( no profile pic) .... text me if you are serious and preferably a female
hello, I'm interested. I am preparing for jee 24 i am very serious about preparation, but I am not a female.

m.ad711

Study Buddy
Hello I'm a neet 2024 aspirant. Would like to be your study buddy and I'm a female too! But I couldn't find your account. Mine is @mad_dyyyy. Ignore if not interested ☺️

sahiba0073

Hi,
My name is sahiba...i am preparing for NEET 2024 after wasting my 11th and 12th...I took drop...this year is like a do or die for me...message me if you want to study with me...I just want to keep myself with serious aspirants so that ....I'll feel yrr they are studying....I have to study harder...message me on telegram @sahiba119...I you want...otherwise ignore it..and best of luck.

sushi_2309

Study Buddy
Hello I'm a neet 2024 aspirant. Would like to be your study buddy and I'm a female too! But I couldn't find your account. Mine is @mad_dyyyy. Ignore if not interested ☺️
Hey would you like to study with me. I'm preparing for NEEY 2024 currently a dropper. I couldn't find your telegram I'd though

sushi_2309

Study Buddy
hello, I'm interested. I am preparing for jee 24 i am very serious about preparation, but I am not a female.
Hey would you like to prepare with me. I'm looking for someone to study with me. I will be appearing for NEET 2024