Study Buddy Hey everyone!

Nathalia MED

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey everyone!
I'm inviting you to join our study group on Google Meet, where girls from different countries (Spain, Mexico, United States, Greece..) come together regularly to study, share resources and motivate each other.
In addition to studying together, we also chat on Telegram and have discussions to destress and maintain a positive vibe. In our group, you'll have the support of other amazing girls who are striving to achieve the same goals as you.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, motivating and fun study group, send me a direct message for more information. Let's work together to achieve our academic and personal goals!
And remember, our group is committed to diversity and inclusion. All girls are welcome and respected. We count on your participation to maintain a healthy and collaborative study environment.

D

Deleted member 62634

Hey everyone!
I'm inviting you to join our study group on Google Meet, where girls from different countries (Spain, Mexico, United States, Greece..) come together regularly to study, share resources and motivate each other.
In addition to studying together, we also chat on Telegram and have discussions to destress and maintain a positive vibe. In our group, you'll have the support of other amazing girls who are striving to achieve the same goals as you.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, motivating and fun study group, send me a direct message for more information. Let's work together to achieve our academic and personal goals!
And remember, our group is committed to diversity and inclusion. All girls are welcome and respected. We count on your participation to maintain a healthy and collaborative study environment.
Hey! I would like to join.