Has anyone considered attempting to finish all the math, science and computing courses of...

Quora Feeds

Marlon Mueller-Soppart

I am working on completing the world of math. I started all the way from the bottom with basic addition (I will admit that was pretty pointless,really pointless)and I am at algebra 2 now. I surpassed my little brother recently, which I find hilarious. The main reason I am going through the entire curriculum again is because I was always the student who understood the concepts pretty easily but was pathetic with the execution. I want to make sure I have the complete fundaments down, and I want to rework the way I go about solving problems with extra emphasis on double checking work. Even learning to writing out my math steps and write larger has helped me tremendously. Also getting mini epiphanies along the way feels pretty gratifying too. Overall this maybe a huge waste of time, but I have a ton of it.
Additional note. I am not too concerned with the learning of facts. I want to perfect the process of going about math problems you would find on a test.

See Questions On Quora

Continue reading...