Study Buddy Few hours of studying

Priya123

Heyyaa..I'm in my last year of high school...looking for someone to study with for a few hours...any subject is fine

I'm a master procasinator and I find it veryyyyyyy tough to focus when I'm studying alone...I would like to study with someone (preferably 5 to 9pm UTC). You can study any subject u want...and for that matter u can even draw...paint.. anything is fine !!

(Btww I face my cam to my books...)

Take caree!! •ᴗ•

Ellesea

Heyyaa..I'm in my last year of high school...looking for someone to study with for a few hours...any subject is fine

I'm a master procasinator and I find it veryyyyyyy tough to focus when I'm studying alone...I would like to study with someone (preferably 5 to 9pm UTC). You can study any subject u want...and for that matter u can even draw...paint.. anything is fine !!

Take caree!! •ᴗ•
Hi i am also in high school I want to study with u

Ellesea

How about we join right now zoon id and decide timings and
Heyy...sorry I was busy at that time...shall I make a link now..or can u give ur insta account??
Sry I don't have insta can u just wait for a while u can send link of zoom or Google meet on 5 pm utc then we can talk or if u want to intiate right now u can send the link right now also as you wish

Faxi

Take caree!! •ᴗ•
Hey im year 12th do you want to study together