Study Buddy Female student looking for study buddy on Front-end Development

miercat

Hi, friends,

I am looking for a student buddy who can share knowledge and motivation on front-end development/web programming with me.
I am in the Pacific time zone.
I speak Chinese and English.

MierCat

Di01aa

Study Buddy
Hello. I'm on looking for a study buddy . I am not studying web programming but am study for the project management credential. I'm also in the pacific time zone. If you are looking for at least an accountability partner for any reading you may be doing let me know. I'm looking for an accountability partner to basically report what studying gets done and willing to do the same for anyone needing that motivation.

Millie

I'm currently learning JavaScript(self-taught).
Hi! I am also studying front-end development by myself. I am finding some buddies to talk about web development and motivate each other.
I speak English, Korean and little bit of Chinese. Let's talk!

ehamster

Study Buddy
Hi, friends,

I am looking for a student buddy who can share knowledge and motivation on front-end development/web programming with me.

MierCat
Hi MierCat, I am also on the path of learning web development. I live in Pacific time zone and can speak Chinese too. Would you like to form a study group together?

Dr sehar Malik

Hi, friends,

MierCat
I am ready
Hi, friends,

MierCat

supwebcoder

Hi, friends,

MierCat
Hey hello, I am also looking for study buddy who have knowlege of front end development