Study Buddy DESPARATELY NEED A STUDY BUDDY

adhi2001

Hi i am a college student who has persued interest in B.com. Mind if someone joints me for studies as it is too boring to do it alone. By the way it's for year 2 and the strem is Accounting and finance.

Thanks

ClaireK

Study Buddy
Hi i am a college student who has persued interest in B.com. Mind if someone joints me for studies as it is too boring to do it alone. By the way it's for year 2 and the strem is Accounting and finance.

Thanks
Hi, I'm in the New York area (and Eastern Timezone) Would evenings and weekends EST be compatible with your schedule?

donatel

hi im a med student looking for a studying bud i do 90 min of work an 15 min breaks if you are motivated we can reach 9 hours of deep productive work UTC+1 here i do also a 2h break lunch

ClaireK

Study Buddy
hi im a med student looking for a studying bud i do 90 min of work an 15 min breaks if you are motivated we can reach 9 hours of deep productive work UTC+1 here i do also a 2h break lunch
Hi, thanks for reaching out! I would definitely be interested in studying together on the weekends, but our time zones are pretty hard to line up on weekdays as I am on New York time (EST) and you are six hours ahead of me. I am only able to study in the evenings on weekdays, as I work a full-time job during the day M-F.

Here is a handy tool we can use to sync up on schedules. CET to New York City, NY, USA - Savvy Time
What is your study schedule on weekends?

D

Deleted member 24952

Hi. I'm UTC +0. I study Chemistry. I usually study on weekdays from 9pm until 1am (latest) as I work full time and weekends I usually aim to study all day. Let me know if your schedule fits with mine and we can start a study session together, happy to join in a group as well.