Study Buddy Data structures and algorithms in python

Aon

Data science self study, EEE major
Study Buddy
I just start learning python, finish my first course for general commands, i am about to start the second course which is about data structures and algorithms , however i need someone start this path with him, solve leetcode together and continue learning python*my goal in 2023 to be able to take full time job using python. You shouldnt have problem to share the screen, study either weekend or evening in the week, be passionate about what we do and not for just job or money. Who knows maybe we can make our startup!!!

shreyas

I just start learning python, finish my first course for general commands, i am about to start the second course which is about data structures and algorithms , however i need someone start this path with him, solve leetcode together and continue learning python*my goal in 2023 to be able to take full time job using python. You shouldnt have problem to share the screen, study either weekend or evening in the week, be passionate about what we do and not for just job or money. Who knows maybe we can make our startup!!!
Interested

Aon

Data science self study, EEE major
Study Buddy
where we can communicate do you have Google meet,zoom,discord…etc?