Study Buddy CIAO BUDDIES

beca

Study Buddy
AHH I'm not sure how it works but I'm looking for buddy or buddies to have sessions together. you can always ping me. Well, we can chat session too in between and maybe if you want we can add up music to lighten up. As I need to get back to my schedule which I have messed up completely sooo see you around.

NorthSouth

Study Buddy
AHH I'm not sure how it works but I'm looking for buddy or buddies to have sessions together. you can always ping me. Well, we can chat session too in between and maybe if you want we can add up music to lighten up. As I need to get back to my schedule which I have messed up completely sooo see you around.
Hi! I also need a study buddy. What is your time zone?

vil

Study Buddy
hello I'm also looking for study buddy

rozemarien

Study Buddy
Hiii, I'm looking for a study buddy too! where are you located or what's your timezone?