Study Buddy are you in highschool and looking for a study buddy? you've come to the right place :]

ramune

Study Buddy
hi there~ i'm alex (she/her; UTC +10) and i'm just another highschooler looking for a study buddy. i hope to find someone who is supportive and motivating and of course, i will do my best to support you in your studies! some of my subjects include biology, chemistry and psychology but i really don't mind what subjects you study, we can always learn from each other. if we do share the same subjects we can even help each other out.

i'm open to communicating via discord, zoom or skype where we can share our screens while we study, listen to music or get to know each other. i'm super flexible with what we do so let me know if you want to study together !!

1xaeyl

Study Buddy
hi there~ i'm alex (she/her; UTC +10) and i'm just another highschooler looking for a study buddy. i hope to find someone who is supportive and motivating and of course, i will do my best to support you in your studies! some of my subjects include biology, chemistry and psychology but i really don't mind what subjects you study, we can always learn from each other. if we do share the same subjects we can even help each other out.

i'm open to communicating via discord, zoom or skype where we can share our screens while we study, listen to music or get to know each other. i'm super flexible with what we do so let me know if you want to study together !!
haaii my name is xaeyl, i saw you from my mail thing and im interested in studying together! im also available on discord to communicate, if youre willing maybe you can share tag? thanks^^

ive got utc+8 timezone hopefully thats okay

Shimmer

Study Buddy
Haiii, I'm shimmer I'm interested in studying together
I'm on zoom if you are okay with that.
I've got UTC+5 timezone
^∆^

͢͢͢Ashley

Candid
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi-ya!, I'm Ashley I'm interested in studying together :D
I'm on zoom if you are okay with that...:)
I've got UTC+5 timezone...^^

aaru0110

Hi-ya!, I'm Ashley I'm interested in studying together :D
I'm on zoom if you are okay with that...:)
I've got UTC+5 timezone...^^
Hi, I'm aaru. I'm also interested in studying together for motivation. I've got UTC+5.30 time zone ^_^

Anointed

Study Buddy

hy i'm anointed(+27) i'm looking for a study buddy hoping if you can be my study buddy

Rafia Anjum

hey Alex I am Rafia (UTC+5) my subjects are biology physics and chemistry. I am preparing for NEET (an entrance exam for medical college) online classes are definitely not my thing. I have been ignoring my studies a lot and i need someone to check on me and we can help each other with biology .

Shimmer

Study Buddy
Yeah got myself someone like me
hey Alex I am Rafia (UTC+5) my subjects are biology physics and chemistry. I am preparing for NEET (an entrance exam for medical college) online classes are definitely not my thing. I have been ignoring my studies a lot and i need someone to check on me and we can help each other with biology .

Shimmer

Study Buddy
Ok wait- why don't we have a study session now!?
I'm asking from everyone...........!?

D

Deleted member 35834

Hey im neet 2021 aspirant too If ur interested in studying with mail me.

Last edited by a moderator:

indyrose

Study Buddy

hi!!! im indy! i noticed we are both from the same timezone :)
my hsc subjects are - physics, adv english, adv maths, sor2 and modern.
hope we can study together sometime!

tamara

hi same shud i dm