Study Buddy Anybody want to study NOW?

mynameiszj1

Mizz J
Study Buddy
Hey everyone,

I am from New York and am doing my master's dissertation in the UK for Project Management and am looking for any serious study long term buddy (female preferred) for the next couple of months that doesn't mind doing long sessions and needs the same push to keep each other accountable.

We can do Pomodoro sessions and check in every break to make sure we get the work done that we said we would. Let me know if you're up for it.

I'm doing a session now with a group, but they're not as interactive as I'd hoped. So I'm going to create a 1:1 session for anyone that is game.

thinkfeelsolve

thinkfeelsolve
Study Buddy
Hey everyone,

I am from New York and am doing my master's dissertation in the UK for Project Management and am looking for any serious study long term buddy (female preferred) for the next couple of months that doesn't mind doing long sessions and needs the same push to keep each other accountable.

We can do Pomodoro sessions and check in every break to make sure we get the work done that we said we would. Let me know if you're up for it.

I'm doing a session now with a group, but they're not as interactive as I'd hoped. So I'm going to create a 1:1 session for anyone that is game.
Hi, I'm interested. Are you ready for a session soon? We might have to work with the time zones but please let me know if you are up for some serious study sessions.