A Study Buddy Gift

MoocLab

Official Account
Group Manager

MoocLab Newsletter
View this email in your browser

Send & Receive Unlimited Private Messages

Hi <<Username>>,

I wanted to let you know that we are rolling out unlimited private messaging to all our Study Buddy Members as a special gift from MoocLab.

Up until now, you had to upgrade to Premium Membership to send and receive unlimited private messages, but you now have access to this service for free!

This means you can communicate freely with your Study Buddy on MoocLab for as long as you wish to.

How does it work?

Once you have found a potential Study Buddy using the Find a Study Buddy Search Tool, click on a member's Username or Avatar to see their full profile, then on the green "Start a Conversation" button.

Your Study Buddy will then get an email notification of your message and hopefully get back in touch with you.

See our Guide, How to connect with your Study Buddies for more information.

Why aren't I getting email notifications?

If you entered a valid email address when you signed up on MoocLab, you will automatically receive an email notification when someone sends you a private message on MoocLab.

If you aren't getting any email notifications, ensure your registered email is correct and that the box next to "Receive Site Mailings" in your Privacy Settings is checked and don't forget to check your SPAM/Junk folders for any emails from contact@mooclab.club.

Adding contact@mooclab.club to your Address Book or Safe Senders List will ensure you don't miss any future email notifications.

You can also check your Inbox on MoocLab by hovering over your Username and selecting "Conversations" from the drop-down list.

Start your Search

Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays!

Carolyn from MoocLab

Follow MoocLab on social media

This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
MoocLab.club · Ibis Capital ltd · 22 Soho Square · London, Suffolk W1D 4NS · United Kingdom

[url="http://club.us11.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=b9af381c404d56be55201d764&id=c6e3574717]Subscribe to MoocLab's Montly Newsletter[/url]