Study Buddy 5th year med student looking for a study buddy

Ekin

Study Buddy
Hi guys
Im a 5th year med student. I need to find motivation to study. im still waiting for my motivation fairy.
im revising previous years' content in addition to my current classes. I have so much to do but I'm a big procrastinator
I used to have a study buddy and we used to zoom call and put the camera to in a position so we can see each other’s study material so we would not procrastinate. I would love to find someone that would be okay with this study method or something similar.
my available times changes from rotation to retain but generally I’m available between GMT 15.00 to GMT 19.00 in weekday and GMT 06.00 to GMT 19.00 in weekends
I would love to chat between study sessions also so if you’re interested please message me

Rozy bhardwaj

Study Buddy
Hi guys
Im a 5th year med student. I need to find motivation to study. im still waiting for my motivation fairy.
im revising previous years' content in addition to my current classes. I have so much to do but I'm a big procrastinator
I used to have a study buddy and we used to zoom call and put the camera to in a position so we can see each other’s study material so we would not procrastinate. I would love to find someone that would be okay with this study method or something similar.
my available times changes from rotation to retain but generally I’m available between GMT 15.00 to GMT 19.00 in weekday and GMT 06.00 to GMT 19.00 in weekends
I would love to chat between study sessions also so if you’re interested please message me
Yes I m interested

Rozy bhardwaj

Study Buddy
Hi guys
Yes I m interested