Study Buddy 1st year medical student in need of a strict accountability partner

Maizram

Hello everyone ! I am a 1st year medical student and have always been a heavy procrastinator every since my school days and after careful deliberation I have concluded that I need an accountability partner of some sort on top of the other strategies I am implementing to achieve my goals. I am going to be a doctor and no matter which kind of specialty or doctor I will be, I have to take this course very seriously unlike any other form of education I have perused. I specifically say accountability partner because I think that it reflects more of what I need than a study buddy. I have generally always studied alone so someone sitting with me is not strictly a requirement (That is not to say that I won't agree to be part of a group study session) A reminding voice of accountability and encouragement is what is absolutely necessary for me. I plan to reciprocate in kind. I usually don't procrastinate and I am very punctual when it is about others and not myself. I never did this before so I'm not even sure how or what it would look like and on which platform we will communicate but I'm going to give it a shot. Anyone interested please contact me.

D

Deleted member 52970

Hi there! I can keep you accountable :) I don't study the same field as you, but I would like to help you not procrastinate. Let me know if you would like me to do that for you ^^

AshiRaj

Hello everyone ! I am a 1st year medical student and have always been a heavy procrastinator every since my school days and after careful deliberation I have concluded that I need an accountability partner of some sort on top of the other strategies I am implementing to achieve my goals. I am going to be a doctor and no matter which kind of specialty or doctor I will be, I have to take this course very seriously unlike any other form of education I have perused. I specifically say accountability partner because I think that it reflects more of what I need than a study buddy. I have generally always studied alone so someone sitting with me is not strictly a requirement (That is not to say that I won't agree to be part of a group study session) A reminding voice of accountability and encouragement is what is absolutely necessary for me. I plan to reciprocate in kind. I usually don't procrastinate and I am very punctual when it is about others and not myself. I never did this before so I'm not even sure how or what it would look like and on which platform we will communicate but I'm going to give it a shot. Anyone interested please contact me.
Heyy Maizram,
I'm Ashi, 1st Year Mbbs student! I need some one to tell what I studied daily and what I'm going to do with what topic. Your requirements are also the same! So that's why I replied you! Consider me!

Vrodrigo

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Any of you guys are welcome to join the virtual library group for accountability! We study over 12 hours a day online silently at the same time with cams on :) When you join just type in the chat what you're planning on getting accomplished in the next hour and then I'll ask you if you've finished it then :) Pm me for the link

Last edited:

Eyomy

Study Buddy
Hey I'm a fifth year medical student ,can u send me the link of the study session

Amila

Study Buddy
Heyy Maizram,
I'm Ashi, 1st Year Mbbs student! I need some one to tell what I studied daily and what I'm going to do with what topic. Your requirements are also the same! So that's why I replied you! Consider me!
Hey Am also first year and I really need someone to study with and do discussions with hit me up on my instagram@melody_mala_

Sahrish456

Study Buddy
Hey I'm a fifth year medical student ,can u send me the link of the study session
Hello I saw ur post...actually I m gonna have my mbbs 1st year exams in a month so I m looking for a study partner who is be serious regarding their studies nd hopefully help me motivate and be more productive..video calls are not necessary ..we ll follow the discussed topics as I just want to be hold accountable...so if u haven't found a partner already then do let me know at my telegram id @Sahrish_686

Hello I saw ur post...actually I m gonna have my mbbs 1st year exams in a month so I m looking for a study partner who is be serious regarding their studies nd hopefully help me motivate and be more productive..video calls are not necessary ..we ll follow the discussed topics as u just said... I just want to be hold accountable...so if u haven't found a partner already then do let me know at my telegram id @Sahrish_686