- Skill Level:
- Beginners to Advanced
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, LESS, jQuery, responsive web design, product design, PHP, MySQL, Ajax, MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Project-based with mentoring
- Course Length:
- 14 weeks
- Project portfolio
- 100 hours of pre-bootcamp coursework
- Software/Hardware Requirements:
- Computer, text editor such as Notepad++ or Sublime Text, internet connection
Coding Dojo is a coding bootcamp offering an immersive 14-week course either onsite or online (or a hybrid version) with an extensive online curriculum covering 2 full stacks: LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP), and either the Ruby on Rails Stack or the MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and Node.js) depending on preference. The bootcamp runs 5 courses a year with fixed start and end dates. Courses are tailored to suit users’ schedules and level, and involve building web applications and problem-solving with guidance and feedback from one-on-one mentors by phone and online. Prior to enrolling, students are expected to have at least 100 hours of coding experience and are required to complete the pre-bootcamp coursework, which is provided upon being accepted into the program. Students also must have access to a text editor such as Notepad++ or Sublime Text.
Tools & Features
- Admissions interview & pre-course coursework
- Text & video instruction, quizzes and assignments.
- One-on-one mentorship
- One-on-one instructor reviews
- Live chat
- Weekly cohort group meetings
- Full refund policy (less deposit). Refunds are not attainable after the first week.
Coding Bootcamp Coding Dojo
Share this Item
Recent User Reviews
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!