- Skill Level:
- Beginners to Advanced
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, LESS, jQuery, responsive web design, product design, PHP, MySQL, Ajax, MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Project-based with mentoring
- Course Length:
- 20 weeks (Part-Time)
- Project portfolio
- 100 hours of pre-bootcamp coursework
- Software/Hardware Requirements:
- Computer, text editor such as Notepad++ or Sublime Text, internet connection
Coding Dojo is a coding bootcamp offering an immersive 20-week course that teaches the skills needed to become a self-sufficient developer in as little as 30 - 35 hours per week. The comprehensive project-based curriculum covers a vast range of technologies, starting with front-end development and the Python stack, then learners move on to MEAN or .NET Core. The bootcamp runs 5 courses a year with fixed start and end dates. Courses are tailored to suit users’ schedules and level, and involve building web applications and problem-solving with guidance and feedback from one-on-one mentors by phone and online. Prior to enrolling, students are expected to have at least 100 hours of coding experience and are required to complete the pre-bootcamp coursework, which is provided upon being accepted into the program.
Tools & Features
- Admissions interview & pre-course coursework
- Text & video instruction, quizzes and assignments
- Live learning sessions
- Project-based assignments
- Code reviews
- Daily discussion area
- Career services
- Scholarship Options
Coding Bootcamp Coding Dojo
Share this Item
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!