- Type of Resource:
- Computer Science
- Study Level:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Course Name:
- Enterprise Computing - SET11109
So you've been told to write a checkers program, with AI - and also write a formal report on said program?
Sounds like a lot of work. Maybe you don't know where to start, maybe your halfway through but got stuck? Regardless, this package gives you a huge headstart, and lots of guidance.
What do you get:
Some technical detail:
- The compete source code written in Visual Studio
- A 7 page formal description of the design and development process.
- Ppf report file
- Latex report file
- Lyx Report file
- A stand-alone demo of the final program.
- A 9 page line-by-line breakdown of critical code chunks.
These are some of the design/development techniques used for this project:
- MVC design
- MiniMax AI algorithm
- Continuation passing for UI updates
- From-asset direct-to-image board rendering.