MoocLab's Reviews serve as a guide offering an unbiased and independent appraisal of e-Learning platforms based on a list of set criteria using a star
rating system: 1 star being the poorest and 5 stars being the best.
How to get started
- Select a category from the sidebar on the right.
- You can choose to view the reviewed items according to:
- Just click on your preferred option.
- You can also opt to “Watch” a category to get notifications on new or updated items, comments etc
- Use the “filters” to narrow down your search:
- Or clicking on a prefix will bring up all items using the same prefix:
- Clicking on an item title will open the full review page.
- Use the tabs at the top to navigate to the different review sections:
- The “Reviews” tab features MoocLab’s independent ratings:
- Clicking on a tag at the top of the page will also bring up a list of other items that have been associated with the same tag
- The “Quick Stats” in the sidebar also gives you a quick overview of the item:
- If you wish to comment on the review, just click on the “Discussion” or “Discuss This Item” tab. You will need to log in or sign up to do this.
Viewing a review