• Disclaimer: MoocLab is community-supported. If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners.

Featured - News, Insights, Tips & More

Editor's Picks
Limited Time Offer: $100 off Coursera Plus Coursera is offering an exciting New Year promotion: $100 off the first year of Coursera Plus until January 10. Coursera Plus is an annual subscription which provides access to over 3,000 courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, and Guided Projects and is ideal for learners interested in taking multiple courses to start or advance their careers. Coursera Plus includes content from world-class universities and companies such as Yale...
Coventry University (UK) has been named as the world's best university for its provision of Massive Open Online Courses or "MOOCs" in MoocLab's World University Rankings by MOOC Performance 2021. MOOCs are educational courses which are delivered online and are open and available for anyone to enrol. MOOCs are often delivered by renowned professors from prestigious universities and they're usually free to access, making them an affordable and flexible way to gain in-demand skills. Released...
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is the most serious global health threat in recent times, and restrictions are impacting the lives of millions of students with universities and schools having to shut down to try and contain the spread of virus. In the light of the situation, online education companies are stepping in to ensure students continue to have access to education through MOOCs - Massive Open Online Courses. Coursera is providing every university in the world impacted by...
By Carolyn McIntyre, Founder of MoocLab What On Earth Is A MOOC-Based Degree Path? - I saw this article by Derek Newton on Forbes.com and couldn't overlook some of the inaccuracies and biases, so I had some fun with it. I hope you will too. Click here to read the original article. (You'll find my comments below in red). To put it into context, Derek is writing about MoocLab's recently launched MOOC-Based Degree Paths - learning paths using MOOCs to replicate a traditional bachelor's...
Discover Ten MOOC-based Degree Programs MOOC-Based Credential options are growing in online education with the introduction of 5 new online master degree programs delivered via MOOC platforms this year so far. These online degree programs are taught by the same faculty and award graduates with the same qualifications as their campus equivalents, providing a low-cost alternative to the traditional degree programs. Students applying for these online programs have the added of advantage of...