Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Thelifeofbread

Roses are red,
roses are pink too
I'm here to study
Not to make rhyme
s.

Hey people, My name is Pihu. I'm 17 y/o, 12th grader (Boards) struggling to graduate.
I'm not really putting out any choices (only 12th graders), since time is very less for me and I'm running against time.
You can be my academic rival (I've heard they keep you motivated *smiles smugly*)
or be my study partner. Both are welcome.
-Science (PCMB) student.​

kywaaah

BS Psychology
Study Buddy
Hi, everyone! I'm Kyra! I'm taking up BS Psychology, and I'm in my 2nd year. I'm looking for a strict study buddy who can somehow motivate me and influence me to become more diligent in my studies.

Nixie_Vensera

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi(Konichiwa!), I'm Nixie Vensera(hajimemashite, Nixie desu). I'm a second year BScIT software engineering student. I love learning about random topics as I am naturally curious about the way things work.

My main study topics are:
Programming, Software, Business (In terms of entrepreneurship, Marketing and business hot topics ) and Japanese (Duolingo and self-study).

I would like to study for as many hours as possible and am trying to find a study buddy who either has similar learning goals as mine or one that spends a lot of time studying. I don't mind whether you're incognito or not, just please be serious and motivational (Onegaishimasu!)

doumo arigatou! sayounara!

uzaydemans

Hey there! I'm a high school student from Turkey and this is my last year, so I have a sadistic exam in June. Studying is a new activity for me, so I'm looking for someone to punch me when I need. I'm a little stupid at English but to be optimistic, that can be an icebreaker. Aand.. thats it, I think. Oops, forgot to say: I wanna make double major on philosophy and psychology. You can find me around, have a wonderful day!

hradi.kat

20yo philosophy, Judaism and graphics design/publishing student from central Europe here! Looking for a study buddy and a community to rely upon. I love piano, my voice, languages, funk and acoustics, classical music and metal, I'm very much interested in computer science and programming, am studying Hebrew, English, German and would love someone to conversate with me in these.

Hit me up if you're up for a confused chat! I'm always happy to find new connections.

D

Deleted member 60676

Wireless Com MSc. Student here.
Looking for an accountability partner.
If you know/are interested in
- Linear algebra
- Convex optimization
- Probability and statistics
- Programming (MATLAB mainly)
that'll be cool. If you aren't that's okay too.

vicky mac

Vicky medical 1
Study Buddy
Hi
I am vicky
Currently mbbs first year

Need a study patner for subject disscusion
If u want
Then reply me
We can even become good online buddied

Last edited:

Sam 1

Study Buddy

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Greetings Everyone
My name is Samsam and I am preparing for my TEAS exam. I want to go to nursing school next year. I am happy to find Mooclab because I really needed a study buddy.

D

Deleted member 60955

Hey i am rinkita pant and i need a serious neet ug prep partner for neet 2023 from india also i am a dropper.

D

Deleted member 60986

Hi I am Amna I m a student finding someone to study with me so I can stay focused