Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Richa777

Richa
hi everyone. I m not new but I am writing here for the first time. I am going to come on a point straight. I want a study buddy (girls only ) from Germany. why? because firstly I m trying to learn German (only out of passion). I don't want u to teach me the German language, the only reason that u could help me a little.. well, I m pursuing teaching. Learning German has nothing to do with my course. I m still in college. I m learning it just because I like it.

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I am a zoology student
I have strict time discipline and like to study in morning than in night.
i lack motivation so i would like to find a study buddy who can hold me accountable i am also make u accountable.
And make to do list or plan..

We study smart and hard

Acheive our goal buddy
i prefer studying on zoom or google meet with cameras on

What is the study method I use when I study with someone ?

- First, before begining our study schedule, we can begin with sharing our current day goals.

- Second, before each sessions, we can set a task to do and at the end of the sessions, we can tell each other how much we did.

- Third, during the study session, we open our cams (face cam or desk cam) or not and close our microphone. (we can sharescreen in addition to the cam if needed).

- Forth, during break we have two options : Either we can have a common talk to know each other better or we can share what we have learned during the last session. (of courses we can also use breaks for other purposes such as going to make coffee, etc)

This my plan from this year. Free to dm
@Ahamed81 telegram id

Hassan83

3rd year MBBS student
Study Buddy
Hey everyone,
I’m a medical student in 3rd year. I’m here to find a study buddy. We’re gonna motivate each other. We’ll tell each other’s daily target so that we can check on each other. We’re gonna study everyday, for long hours and small breaks in between. I think I can do better with someone especially nowadays, and I hope same to you guys. Please message me if you are interested

Tin

Hi, I'm tin. 19 years old and currently taking up bachelor of science in Business Administration. I'm currently in my second year. I hope to make good friends that can be my study buddy.

hamzara2a

Hamza
Study Buddy
Name: Hamza
Languages I speak: English, Japanese
Education level: Masters Student, Behavioral Neurobiology (self-studying Computer Science)
Hobbies: Guitar, Vocals, Photography, Programming. Gymming, Public Speaking, Language Learning, Blogging, Reading and Writing, Studying

How I'd like to study/Expectations of me and my study partner:
-> Journaling every day (goal setting, visualization exercises, self-reflections, etc.)
-> Sharing our long term goals and motivations
-> Sharing useful resources between us (books, websites, podcasts)

Why I'm looking for a study partner:
In the long term, I want to grow with a team of high performers , achieve all of our lifetime goals , and learn and grow from our experiences together.

In general, if the following apply to you, we will not be compatible study partners:
-> You struggle with "motivation" and "procrastination"
-> "Having fun and chilling" takes priority during study sessions
-> You are not comfortable with the commitment of journaling every day
-> You get mentally and physically exhausted easily
-> There is a language barrier

However, we'll get along great if:
✅ You don't mind studying for hours on end to complete a task
✅ You understand what it takes to achieve ambitious goals
✅ We can communicate in English
✅ You're improving yourself every single day
✅ You're obsessed with being the best version of yourself

CAUTION: I am not here to waste my time and just "hang around and chill". I am brutally strict and obsessive with my study methods and goals. Please keep this in mind. This is not for the weak of heart.

I already have a few study partners, but I'm still seeking to expand my network. Looking forward to hearing from someone soon :)

janatje

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello everyone, my name is Jana. I am 19 years old and i am from Belgium. Currently i am in my 1st Bachelor legal Practice. I study at Vives Brugge in Bruges, Belgium. I joined this site cause i am a person with zero motivation for studying, that's why i prefer to study in study groups. I mostely create or join study groups on Studyverse.live and share the links in the study groups that i joined here.

__Rishi__

Study Buddy
Hey Everyone! , I'm Rishi , a sophomore college student. Here to be more consistent and productive with help of this amazing community. Looking forward to meet some really cool buddies.

Kavya12

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
I am kavya . I have completed my high school and now learning languages- mandarin and korean . I am looking for a study buddy who wants to learn any of these languages.

astar

claudine
Study Buddy
hey hey. i'm claudine, currently in 11th grade. I'm here to find a study buddy! Having someone to study with me really helps me stay motivated. My subjects are Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English language & literature and Arabic

kunal2002

Howdy y'all

I'm Kunal from India. I'm doing my pursuing my bachelors in CS.

I'm looking for to connect with people who are interested in NLP , Blockchain , Quantum Computing and Cybersecurity.

GuessWho

Study Buddy
Hello! I'm currently 16 and I'm aiming for NEET 2024. I am pretty weak in physics compared to chemistry and biology. I tend to get demotivated often and doubt my decisions. I'm here to find studypals who are interested in science. No zoom meetings, but motivating each other, sharing our day's schedules and encouraging each other to complete it at the end of the day and asking doubts to each other in the subjects which we study in common. I also like to read and draw. If you think we could be good study pals, please leave me a message, thanks :)

nadi24

Hi! I'm Nadia and I have a passion for learning languages. I'm currently learning Polish right now and would love to meet others learning this difficult language. I'm super easygoing and love to make new friends.

junette

future RN
Hi! My name is June, am studying for the NCLEX-RN and am due to take it before April 2023. Hoping I could find someone that would urge me to study harder. And to exchange some knowledge about the exam. Thank you.

Psycstudent

• If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety

Hello everyone! I’m Kai, right now I’m majoring in psychology. At the moment I am searching for a study buddy, we set up a time to meet via zoom, FaceTime etc. I have a few exams coming up too so let me know if you’re free to connect soon!

alby-rei

Hello, I go by Alby. I'm a master's student in construction management. I decided to make an account to look for study groups to join and help me stay motivated c:

Alina ツ

Hello. I want to change my profession and I'm interested in computer science, that's why I started to learn Kotlin programming language. I want to find study buddy for motivation.

D

Deleted member 59445

Hello, I go by Lani, i'm a Biologist starting in Data Science, currently studying an associate Degree on web development and really wanting meet someone to study together or maybe even do some projects :)

D

Deleted member 59449

Hi there, my name's Veta. I'm a translator and currently I'm learning Spanish. First just for the hell of it, but hoping to work with it later.
For now my Spanish is only "¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás?", so I would like to find a partner to learn it together from the beginning, or someone who could teach me something new and practice.