Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Iman Asif

Hey there.... This is iman Asif.... I m a student of 11th standard. I have secured 96 percent in 10th.... Now i again wanna top in 11th.... I have chosen medical as a stream. But i m lacking motivation. I want a study buddy. R u interested?

D

Deleted member 58325

Hello everyone ^^ I have taken 2 gap years after school and am currently on my second gap year after which I am planning to join university to study Philosophy, Politics and Economics. I am based in the UK, 19 years of age and I love working with people! It is hard for me to stay motivated and buddying with people acts as means to keep track of my progress so I hope to meet people who are motivated to learn and grow with me personally and academically.
I love debating and political twitch streams! I also like to sing at times- though by all means, I am not a professional (except in the shower, for obvious reasons known to man and science). I love to read but I would be fooling myself if I gave people the impression I was an avid reader- I was a huge Wattpad fan back in the day (horrible days) and I am still waiting to get my reading groove back because I just lost the habit. My recent ventures with literature led me to reading Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote who is my favourite author and my favourite work by him is House of Flowers. What else? I like indie and alt music and I am a huge Lana Del Rey junkie.
Enough about me; I would love to get to know people who are currently in the same situation as me or are interested in conversation or buddying, hit me up!

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey! My name is Sabrina and in my 3rd year of studying pharmacy (in DE). I sometimes get easily distracted, especially when studying at home. I made the experience that I am more concentrated and successful when studying with other people, which is why I am now searching for a study buddy.

I am really looking forward to meet you!:)
Kk ..i have so many plans and to productive,..i try my best to productive

Ken_hwcheng

Hi! I am Ken from Hong kong. Studying nursing. I am interested about MOOCs as a professional development. Wish to have motivation and passion in life.

rana_tur

Hello! I'm Rana. I am a psychology student. I am in my 3rd year in university. I love study and learning new things. As a psychology student I want to be a neuropsychologist in the future. If you interested to study with me please make sure to send me a message. Have a nice day! :)

Linaaa16

Marketing student
Study Buddy
Hey I am Lina I’m a marketing student who’s also preparing for a math entry exam for my next degree. I want to try something different to stay moti’m hoping to find someone who can study through the forest app with me for a little bit of extra motivation.

With this app you can study in groups but you can also keep track of how often everyone else who you follow on the app is studying outside of the group sessions.

Its a great way to keep track of how often you study whilst also feeling more motivated by the hours you can see others put in. If this method interest you then hit me up! This is not an advertisement just a way to spice up the study sessions.

AK_Notts

Hi everyone,
I'm a PhD (Genetics) student based in Nottingham. Currently, I am in my writing-up phase and am looking for a thesis buddy for motivation:)

shhdhftmh0802

Group Manager
Assalamu alaikum! I'm Fatimah. I was used to using a virtual study room in hopes of keeping my motivation up when things changed after the pandemic as a college freshman. I happened to encounter this site while searching for all girls study groups online after recently changing schools. I'm starting online uni taking an Arabic language course for Islamic Studies later on in shaa Allah! Pleased to meet you, whoever you are reading this hehe :D

m.light

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I am in the field of medicine. I am currently looking for a usmle step 1 study partner to keep myself motivated and reach our goals together :)

Aidon

Study Buddy
Hi everybody, This is Aidon, a chemical engineer studying to get her licensure. I am currently studying subject relating to my course so If you have some questions regarding some sciences or engineering related, you can hit me up. Or inquire about study buddies. I'd try my best to help.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 43343

Hello All, I hope you are all doing well & productive.

I'm here to find a study buddy/ buddies to work together to achieve our respective academic goals.

Cheers.

bnntaro

Hi! I hope everyone here is doing well ^^
I'm Joy, 21, from the Philippines. I came across this website as I am looking for a study buddy to study and practice the Korean language with. I don't have any preference on what level my study buddy is in the Korean language. As long as we have the same goal in learning it, we can help each other to learn and master the language.

Don't hesitate to send me a message ^^

D

Deleted member 58821

Hello I am Amelia
I work full-time as a tutor. I like to learn new topics both for fun and to add to the subjects I am familiar with. Currently, I am trying to review organic chemistry but have lost my motivation. If anyone wants a study buddy for that topic or others that would be great

tasnim wattar

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi everyone , my name is tasnim , im in my second year studying medicine , i would like to study in a group

D

Deleted member 58886

Hi everyone, :)

I'm a chemistry student currently writing my master’s thesis. I'm from Germany and going to start my PhD in material science next year.

I hope to meet other passionate people here!

sztark

i am making an account as a procrastination method
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
hey everyone, am suzen, here for study buddy pretty obv but yeah, I can't really focus studying all alone so I want someone to be just there and study with me nothing more needed, am a student in grade 11, I hope we can have some productive time! <3

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I am a zoology student
I have strict time discipline and like to study in morning than in night.
i lack motivation so i would like to find a study buddy who can hold me accountable i am also make u accountable.
And make to do list or plan..

We study smart and hard

Acheive our goal buddy
i prefer studying on zoom or google meet with cameras on

What is the study method I use when I study with someone ?

- First, before begining our study schedule, we can begin with sharing our current day goals.

- Second, before each sessions, we can set a task to do and at the end of the sessions, we can tell each other how much we did.

- Third, during the study session, we open our cams (face cam or desk cam) or not and close our microphone. (we can sharescreen in addition to the cam if needed).

- Forth, during break we have two options : Either we can have a common talk to know each other better or we can share what we have learned during the last session. (of courses we can also use breaks for other purposes such as going to make coffee, etc)

This my plan from this year. Free to dm
@Ahamed81 telegram id