Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I am a zoology student
I have strict time discipline and like to study in morning than in night.
i lack motivation so i would like to find a study buddy who can hold me accountable i am also make u accountable.
And make to do list or plan..

We study smart and hard

Acheive our goal buddy
i prefer studying on zoom or google meet with cameras on

What is the study method I use when I study with someone ?

- First, before begining our study schedule, we can begin with sharing our current day goals.

- Second, before each sessions, we can set a task to do and at the end of the sessions, we can tell each other how much we did.

- Third, during the study session, we open our cams (face cam or desk cam) or not and close our microphone. (we can sharescreen in addition to the cam if needed).

- Forth, during break we have two options : Either we can have a common talk to know each other better or we can share what we have learned during the last session. (of courses we can also use breaks for other purposes such as going to make coffee, etc)

This my plan from this year. Free to dm
@Ahamed81 telegram id

journeyintomed

Hello everyone, in medicine studying for an exam in November and am looking for a study companion. Ideally, would like to study individually since my topic is pretty specific. Hopefully we'd be able to keep each other motivated and on track for studying!

Renel Xavier

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm a sixth year medical student starting my residency in a few months and I would love to find a partner with whom i could study especially in the early morning (6 am) or in the evening (7 pm).

Upasna Sheel

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
I am Upasna Sheel from india i am here to search for a study buddy also i am a 11th grader Humanities is my stream it is also know as Arts my subjects are Psychology, English, Economics, History and Hindi Thank you!!!

gapost

Study Buddy
Hello, I'm a final year student doing a Master's in Robotics. I'm currently writting my literature review, which is a painful process if you cannot concentrate for prolonged periods of time. Looking for someone studying as well, (any subject is fine), to motivate each other during studying. Any time-zone is fine, i prefer studying at night though. Leave a message if interested.

HeyitsAis

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi my name's Aisling and I'm a TY student in high school in Ireland. I was hoping to find a casual study buddy so we can keep each other in cheque. Currently I'm focusing on bettering my languages (Spanish and Irish)

Sireesha_k

Greetings,
I am sireesha from India. I am working as a software engineer 1. Preparing for GRE, I am okay with mathamatics, but sometimes it's very hard to keep up with the GRE English, want a partner to study with me.

Bubbly

Hello, I am bubbly .I am 2022 graduate in computer science.I wanted to learn full stack.
So i would like to meet someone with the same interest.I'm committed to my goal of increasing my income and landing a higher paying job .India

Study with Cans

I'm looking for someone who can study with me!
Study Buddy
Hi everybody! There are great people here and I believe we can work effectively together. Also, good friendships can be formed. I like black people like my brothers&sisters. If we have a "black" friend who wants to work with me and we can be good friends in our spare time, you can contact me. Good lessons everyone!

Thesi

Hi!
I'm currently pursuing a career in Medicine. However, I am studying this in Spanish but I'm a native English speaker. So I'm here hoping to find a study partner to practice the Spanish language alongside studying different topics in medicine in a fun and exciting way!

Vaish_na_vi

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I am Vaishnavi. I am currently working and would like to develop more skills on salesforce development side. I need someone who already is a salesforce developer or who knows it so that I can get more insight and learning from them. Thank you!

Mieke

At least I'm trying :)
Study Buddy
Hello everyone, it's really nice to meet you all. My name is Mieke [mee-kah]. I am from South Africa which means my time zone is GMT +2. I am studying towards a Bachelor's of Applied Social Sciences, majoring in Counselling and Psychology.
I would like to take this time to disclose some things about me that that a potential study partner be aware off:
  • I have severe adhd which has been my greatest obstacle in academia.
  • I study most effectively when I can discuss the topic of the lesson with someone. Especially if it is a laid-back positive conversation.
  • I get distracted easily (naturally)
  • I wont be of much help on topics concerning small structures, but am still very curious and will express interest in your studies :)
  • I am not great with mathematics, but I have done some introductory statistics. I did pretty alright in that.
And that's about it. I apologize for the long introduction, but I felt best that give a fair warning lol :)
Oh yea I forgot to mention in 21 (if anyone cared lol)

SoulWheaper

Hello Everyone,
I'm in my early 40s going for a BA in psychology. I'm looking for a solid study buddy to help keep me on task and hold me accountable. I work 64 hours a week and attend class online, so I have moments I just don't wanna. If your finding it hard to get that balance or have tips, please reach out.

Good Luck Everyone,
MJ

brini

Hey! My name is Sabrina and in my 3rd year of studying pharmacy (in DE). I sometimes get easily distracted, especially when studying at home. I made the experience that I am more concentrated and successful when studying with other people, which is why I am now searching for a study buddy.

I am really looking forward to meet you!:)

noddle5555

Hi I’m Friia. I’m studying ap psychology, apush, and ap human geo. Please dm if you are studying any of these subjects and want to be study buddys