Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

D

Deleted member 9628

Hi! I would love to have someone to study with me during the afternoon/night times. The subject doesn't matter. Thus I say "study with me" I basically mean, just being on the other side of the screen. So that we can motivate each other. (Kinde of like the "study with me yt videos" but live :3)

RidaInProgress

• Who are you? My name is Rida and I'm studying Biotechnology at the undergrad level in Pakistan

• What are you learning? Lots of things! I'm interested in Bio related material, Mandarin, books, cooking, and meeting similarly motivated people from all over the world

• How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally? I want to learn Mandarin for fun but also because it's a really good skill for my resume.

• How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals? Currently I'm just looking for a study buddy, it's hard to get focused during lockdown and I miss being able to go to the library, but this is the next best thing!

• What courses have you taken, or are planning to take? None yet but I'm definitely going to browse through everything!

D

Deleted member 9713

Hi! I'm Alessandra and I'm a medical student. I joined this platform because I have been having a lot of problems with getting ahead of the workload of my exams and feel like studying in a group and with other people is a great opportunity to help each other in terms of procrastination and have someone to lean on.

flowmor

Hi I'm a new user here need a study budy for the courses / books I need to study and finish, I'm D4 dental student, I have tons of homework mostly dental and some medical related, I would't mind anyone to study with need someone whom will study for long period of time consistently cuz that's what I do,
let me know if you are down to be my study buddy.

thank you
Sara Abdulrahman.

Amina Irfan

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi you all! I am Amina. I am studying Mechanical Engineering because I believe I can design and build something cool in the future. Honestly, it’s hard but not impossible. I study at West Virginia University. Other than this I love cycling, spend a dozen time watching Turkish TV shows, and a little bit of Instagram scrolling. I need a study buddy to focus on.

David Asiwa

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello everyone,
I'm David Asiwa from Nigeria and I'm studying Marine Environment and Pollution control as an undergraduate program. Hoping to brainstorm some ideas with you all and planning on developing my country's sector as we study together

Hello everyone!
I am Pabitra. I am a 4th year MBBS student studying in Bangladesh but I am Nepalese so I have returned my home country due to ongoing situation. During this lockdown period I would like to revise and enhance my study. I would like to have a study partner with whom I can discuss stuffs, share knowledge or tips and also motivate while studying.

Haritha

Hi everyone, I am Haritha a pharmacy student, currently preparing for my licensing exam. Looking for study buddy to keep motivated and study hard towards goal.
Thank you

D

Deleted member 7874

Hey everyone! I'm a third year MBBS student studying in Pakistan and hope to either pursue cardiology or critical care in the future. Only from studying and becoming competent do you find professional and personal confidence. Everyone needs to focus to make the best of this time before to make some progress. So hmu if you need a study buddy. I'm a good motivator, I just need a little accountability.

Hello, I'm a year 13 student from the UK (last academic year before university). Due to covid-19 my exams have been cancelled this summer and I may plan on taking the exams in the autumn. That's why I will be continuing to study my cancelled A levels to try and secure the grades to get into my university and I would LOVE a study buddy rn. I seriously need the motivation hahaha. So yeah.... that's it really

juliaaaaa

Study Buddy
i procrastinated too much during this quarantine as i tend to get lost when i study alone. i just need a friend to be with while im doing my work. you can do your own stuff while i do mine. we dont need to study the same subject as no discussion needed. we both can just quietly do our thing together :)

Zuri

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello I am Zuri. I'm taking different MOOCs but have difficulty staying focused and procrastinating is my best friend. My background is in conservation I started a group for those interested in just being in a general study group. It's open concept leave and come as you're available and welcome to multiple languages.

Prithi

Hi, I am Prithi. I'm just looking for a study buddy for the next week. I have 2 assignments due which require intense long hours of study. I am just looking for someone to keep me accountable, so the course/subject doesn't really matter.

Raineni Ajay

Hello everyone one I am Ajay pursuing my graduation in Mechanical Engineering I want improve my skills to get ready for this competitive world if any one like help me and guide me they are always welcome please fell free to contact me and suggest me some courses

Parinita Kashyap

Hey guys, I'm Parinita Kashyap.I'm 18 now. I'm from Assam,India. currently I have just appeared my class 12 boards and now I'm preparing to get a seat in medical college anywhere around the globe.Through this site I want find a study buddy who has the same as mine:to study medical. hope this site will help me out

Kristy

Study Buddy
Hey everyone! I am Kristy and I'm taking A levels this year. I am looking for a study buddy because studying with people is effective for me and would like to make friends too :) I will be mainly studying geography, literature and english language & linguistics (ELL). I look forward to studying with new people and reaching our goals.

Asthaaaa

Study Buddy
Hi everyone i have found mooclab in the depressing time of corona virus due to lockdown i am having trouble keeping up with my studies so i think i can find help here. I just love working and studying. I am studying sciences and i hope i will enjoy using mooclab.

Susanna

Study Buddy
Hello everyone,
I am a Business Analyst and I have been working to gain more skills in Data Science using tech tools, including Python, SQL, Tableau, Power BI and Advanced Excel.
I started taking MOOCs in 2018 and they have been very helpful. However, completing courses has been a challenge. So, I started looking for study partners and that's how I found Mooclab from my research. I am excited to be here and I look forward to meeting cool study buddies.
Let's stay motivated!

JasmineELN

Hello everyone
My name is jasmine, I'm a second year college student and my major is clinical pharmacy.
I'm looking for someone who's in a similar major and wouldn't mind studying together for long.
I've not been very motivated/energetic ever since the beginning of the quarantine so I'm hoping to find someone that feels the same way so that we would encourage each other.
Thank you for reading my message.