Study Buddy Neet 2024 aspirant

• Thread starter Deleted member 54016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54016

Hello everyone! I'm from India currently studying for medical entrance examination(NEET). I want someone who can study with me for long hours with breaks in between of course . N yeah we can chat in breaks if u want n can be friends as well:) i tend to procastinate n therefore I would love to study with someone so that we can give each other company n acheive our goals together.
If interested plz dm me ᕙ⁠(⁠ ⁠ ⁠•⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠•⁠ ⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕗ

Hello everyone! I'm from India currently studying for medical entrance examination(NEET). I want someone who can study with me for long hours with breaks in between of course . N yeah we can chat in breaks if u want n can be friends as well:) i tend to procastinate n therefore I would love to study with someone so that we can give each other company n acheive our goals together.
Hey I am interested what course are you doing

anu_8

hey i am interested i am also neet 2024 aspirant . you can contact me via insta seo_ah.jung

Hitesh

Hey everyone , i am Hitesh , NEET 2024 aspirant , it is my 2nd drop this year , after continuous failure for 3 years , i know exactly what to do and how to do to crack this exam ,this is my last chance to crack NEET so this journey will be very serious, i aspire to study long hours with pomodoro technique , we will be adding value to each others successfull journey , if you are interested don't think twice just dm me buddy {telegram id - @Hitesh1228}

Last edited: