Study Buddy Need a study partner for neetpg 2023

nivi

I am a post intern, not working and preparing at home using marrow. This is the first time I'm honestly trying to prepare for it sincerely. I need a study partner who can relate to this. Someone I can talk about the struggles while I prepare instead of giving up because of anxiety.

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I am a post intern, not working and preparing at home using marrow. This is the first time I'm honestly trying to prepare for it sincerely. I need a study partner who can relate to this. Someone I can talk about the struggles while I prepare instead of giving up because of anxiety.
Can i

Nima_S_H

What do you studying?

drradio

Please join me . Similar situation