Study Buddy Need a study partner for Neet pg 2023

Dr. S

Efforts >>> Excuses
Hi, I have been giving all kinds of excuses for myself for being static in my career for the last 2 years. Want to change the trajectory of my life and want to give one last attempt at it. Hit me up if you are as serious and desperate to go to the other end through Neet pg 2023. We shall discuss the schedules and maintain the accountability and discuss the topics.

Hariprasad

Efforts >>> Excuses
Hi, I have been giving all kinds of excuses for myself for being static in my career for the last 2 years. Want to change the trajectory of my life and want to give one last attempt at it. Hit me up if you are as serious and desperate to go to the other end through Neet pg 2023. We shall discuss the schedules and maintain the accountability and discuss the topics.
I am also an aspirant.
Can we study together

nivi

Efforts >>> Excuses
I'm in exactly same situation. I've struggled but I want to work really hard this time. Are you still open?

Adi11

Study Buddy
Efforts >>> Excuses
Hi..i m interested

Arjun011

Efforts >>> Excuses
Hey...wpuld love to study together for neet and next