Study Buddy Med study buddy / group

maryfrndz

Hi I'm mary, a med student from France in my second year I'd be glad to study with you sometimes, my first semester went great without working a lot but I bring myself to work like I used to in my first year ahah tbh it begins to scare me a little!

I do not use any specific method like pomodoro etc and start to work around 9am.. I’d appreciate to work on zoom calls and take breaks with other med students :)

I feel like I’m just like you always everywhere but in front of my books I’ll never sacrifice my sleep and wellness but at the end of the day I really need to focus and maximize the few hours of productivity I get!

I need to study for my biostatistics exam on Friday and other exams all over the semestre!

wella.D

Hi I'm mary, a med student from France in my second year I'd be glad to study with you sometimes, my first semester went great without working a lot but I bring myself to work like I used to in my first year ahah tbh it begins to scare me a little!

I do not use any specific method like pomodoro etc and start to work around 9am.. I’d appreciate to work on zoom calls and take breaks with other med students :)

I feel like I’m just like you always everywhere but in front of my books I’ll never sacrifice my sleep and wellness but at the end of the day I really need to focus and maximize the few hours of productivity I get!

I need to study for my biostatistics exam on Friday and other exams all over the semestre!
Hey Mary ,I am in my second year too . I am from Tunisia and i reality need to bring back my motivation
Let me know if you are interested and good Luck

Murtaza_Niyazi

First year mbbs student
Study Buddy
Hey Mary ,I am in my second year too . I am from Tunisia and i reality need to bring back my motivation
Let me know if you are interested and good Luck
Same here starting now but for my first proff dm if interested in studying together

NairithPal

Hello…I am interested

Nouf22

Hey I wanna be in