Study Buddy Looking for Someone to Study With - I Study for 5 hours+ Per Day

Do you study better with music or without music?

• Total voters

Megan

Study Buddy
Subjects can vary. The goal of having a study-buddy here is have someone on the other end motivating you. Both people will study, but will also be in charge of nagging, motivating and encouraging their study buddy to...well, you guessed it, study! Monitoring the other person's screen is optional, but highly recommended. Think about it this way, when you go to the gym, you find yourself working harder so that people do not get a bad impression of you. Studying with another person is almost the same way.

Contact can be made through TeamViewer or Skype to screenshare and focus on the person's task at hand. Reply back to this post if interested or message me.

Most content will be graphic arts, design concept, marketing, business and coding on my end. The other study buddy may follow any subject he/she desires to study.

Good luck and study hard!

-Megan

TutorXvalley

Study Buddy
TutorXValley Pakistan’s Leading Virtual Educational Organization base of over hundreds of teachers and students from different countries of world.
TutorXValley offers a wide range of academic subjects. Sessions can be set up as private or students may form groups for tutoring. Private sessions offer intense individual assistance, but groups sessions can also be beneficial with decreased economic costs and the use of team-based approach that the business program encourages.

We Offer a wide range of subjects:
Accounting
Maths
English
Arabic
Management
Science
Statistics
Programming Language
Computer Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science
Biology
Calculus
Integration
Financial Accounting
Many More..!!

We Also Provide Different Languages Course:
English Language
Chinese Language
Arabic Language
Hindi Language
Russian Language
Urdu Language
and Many More…!!!

Contact Us
URL: www.tutorxvalley.com
Facebook:www.facebook.com/tutorxvalley
E-mail: farrukh@tutorxvalley.com
E-mail: Info@tutorxvalley.com
Mob# +92345-6086086
Skype I.D: farrukh782
Skype I.D: TutorxValley (Official Account)
Whatsapp: +92345-6086086

Note: Our representative are welcoming you 24/7 for all your queries and problems.

mohammed berehil

Study Buddy
Hi! Im interested on your offer but after 12 march,ihave programme for learning several subjects if you're interested contact me
best of luck

B

BDM of TutorXvalley

Yes for sure just give us your contact details or contact us through our e-mail or contact details.

Thanks

Ahmedpharma

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Great . I am looking for that too but in the field of business study to gave online certified MBA.It is really pationate and motivating what you wrote. I hope you good luck