Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy & a friend, social work major

D

Deleted member 60121

Hey there!

Hope y'all are doing well. My name is Mia and I am a senior social work major. I plan on going to get my master's in social work and becoming a therapist. I am looking for a study buddy because I do all my schooling online and I want to motivate and receive motivation from a study buddy. Since the pandemic, it has been hard to find friends and I think it is important to have some sort of lasting connection with other people. I love to listen and learn about other's life stories and how it brought them to where they are now. I can't wait to see y'all in the future. In the meantime, please take care!

Respectfully,
Mia

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey there!

Hope y'all are doing well. My name is Mia and I am a senior social work major. I plan on going to get my master's in social work and becoming a therapist. I am looking for a study buddy because I do all my schooling online and I want to motivate and receive motivation from a study buddy. Since the pandemic, it has been hard to find friends and I think it is important to have some sort of lasting connection with other people. I love to listen and learn about other's life stories and how it brought them to where they are now. I can't wait to see y'all in the future. In the meantime, please take care!

Respectfully,
Mia
I am a social work.. Doing masters in zoology.. Can i