Study Buddy Looking for a daily study buddy

Kikiriki

Study Buddy
Hi, I’m 25 and I study Psychology online. I am looking for a daily study buddy, the session can range from 1h up to 5h preferably 5-6 days a week. I’m in need of some accountability as online studies require a lot of self discipline that I’m obviously lacking I speak English, German and understand Dutch. We can study in quiet alongside each others and/or share some knowledge about our studies as well. I’m also always open to find new friendships
Timezone: GMT+3
*girls only pls*

lenbishop

Hey, I am 22 and I am a first year nurse student in Germany. I was looking for a study buddy for a long time now and I guess it´s pretty goodthat you can speak english and german. I speak both languages fluently and maybe we could be good study buddys

Hi, I’m 25 and I study Psychology online. I am looking for a daily study buddy, the session can range from 1h up to 5h preferably 5-6 days a week. I’m in need of some accountability as online studies require a lot of self discipline that I’m obviously lacking I speak English, German and understand Dutch. We can study in quiet alongside each others and/or share some knowledge about our studies as well. I’m also always open to find new friendships
*girls only pls*
hey can we study together?

Jenny-

*girls only pls*
*girls only pls*
Hey l‘m also 25, studying medicine abroad. I am from from Germany and still live in the GMT+3 Zone. I also need someone who motivates me so if you are still looking for someone pls let me know :)

Anjaly

Study Buddy
*girls only pls*
Hi I'm interested

dyelfia

*girls only pls*
Hello, i am dyelfia, and I'm a girl i would like a daily study buddy who can stay for long hours to some degree.