Courses I want to ask about MBA

Ahmedpharma

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello all .how are you?
I want to ask about the best authorised way to get MBA online with out so much payment and with the most acceptable certificate which I can use to develop my career .
And do online MBA acceptable in companies in USA and canada ?
And to your knowledge I work in pharmaceutical business as adrug sales Rep in Saudi Arabia
Thanks very muchj

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Hello all .how are you?
I want to ask about the best authorised way to get MBA online with out so much payment and with the most acceptable certificate which I can use to develop my career .
And do online MBA acceptable in companies in USA and canada ?
And to your knowledge I work in pharmaceutical business as adrug sales Rep in Saudi Arabia
Thanks very muchj
Are you familiar with the No-Pay MBA program pioneered by Laurie Pickard? This program isn't accredited, but it enables you to get the equivalent of an MBA using MOOCs. Obviously, the tricky bit is how to sell your qualification to potential employers, but the program helps with that too. (See her interview here: NoPayMBA Laurie Pickard talks about her MOOC-made MBA)
You may also be interested in Ankit Khandelwal's Zero Cost MBA. (See his interview here: MOOC Perspectives from "Zero Cost MBA" Pioneer, Ankit Khandelwal, and a Q&A session here)
The University of the People also now has an accredited MBA program which is tuition-free.

And do online MBA acceptable in companies in USA and canada
Yes, although the tendency is still to prefer traditional campus-based degrees. However, online degrees are becoming more common and therefore more likely to be recognized by potential employers. If you can demonstrate that your skills are just as strong as those with a more "traditional" degree, an alternative form of MBA can be just as valid.