Study Buddy Accountability partner without video sync

Letmetry

Study Buddy
Hi,

I want to try this:
We study independently, each at their own pace and style, and every day at about 6 pm (UTC+1) we exchange what we achieved.

Preferably without video/voice to avoid distraction.

I need to finish a few books on JS, business in IT and env engineering.
I am happy to listen to anything from you (in English or Polish)

I have no preferred app, as long as it is easy to install on Win ;)

fearlessee

Organized Study Buddy
Study Buddy
Hi! I am also looking for someone I can share what I achieved during my study hours. I hope we can be a study buddy. By the way, I study accounting and public administration. Message me if you decided.

Letmetry

Study Buddy
Hi! I am also looking for someone I can share what I achieved during my study hours. I hope we can be a study buddy. By the way, I study accounting and public administration. Message me if you decided.
Great, do you want to exchange it at the same time, or each of us sends a "report" when they finish their day ?

Last edited:

fearlessee

Organized Study Buddy
Study Buddy
Great, do you want to exchange it at the same time, or each of us sends a "report" when they finish their day ?
Let's exchange it at the same time but we must also discuss the exact time first because we might have different time zones.

Gracy1414

Hi,

I want to try this:
We study independently, each at their own pace and style, and every day at about 6 pm (UTC+1) we exchange what we achieved.

Hey, I'm interested I'm a comp science major and I speak English only, would like to be your accountability and study buddy. Zoom would be a great app to collab. I have my finals soon, so i need to double my productivity, having an accountability partner would really help.

aoran

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi,

I want to try this:

This still open?