Online Learning Community Website, MoocLab, has released the 2017 MOOC Platform League Table to help the millions of students interested in online education compare the top MOOC Platforms. Coursera & EdX come in joint first position followed by UK-based FutureLearn in second place and tech MOOC provider Udacity in third.
- Understanding IELTS: Techniques for English Language Tests - British Council (Starts 13th Feb)
- Exploring English: Shakespeare - British Council (Starts 27th Feb)
1. Introduction to Computer Science – HarvardX (Self-Paced) Learner rating: 4.5/5 “Just incredible, can’t speak highly enough about this course and do not believe that there could be any better introductory course on CS.” – Philip 2. Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel – Microsoft (Self-Paced) Learner rating: 4.5/5 “I’ve learnt a lot and I’ll be able to apply almost everything immediately… It will be very useful for our company and for our clients.” – Jordina
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects - University of California, San Diego
- Machine Learning - Stanford University
With the start of a fresh new year, now is the perfect time to master a new skill. Click on the links below to discover the available online programs that will allow you to do just that: 1. Cloud and distributed computing
How MOOCs Could Save Teachers from Underperforming...
Page 3 of 34